My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money Hack


Download My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money Hack Gratis Terbaru

Information:
  • Updated : July 5, 2017
  • Installs : 10,000,000 - 50,000,000
  • Current Version : 2017.6
  • Requires Android : 4.0.3 and up
  • Content Rating : Rated for 3+
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money Hack - Went to a quiet town to help Ann opened cafes and serves drinks and tasty grilled food to guests. Immerse yourself in this addictive restaurant simulation game full of intrigue and interesting story.

Wake up to a fancy restaurant-rent staff, buy furniture, and set the prices on the menu. And don't forget to make Your coffee shop glamour with lots of decorative items. Comfort is in the details! Enjoy a simulated restaurant real, get experience once in a lifetime, and write down your own restaurant success story. Start small — grow big!

Uncover all the secrets of the city and intrigue. Chat with a coffee shop customers, listen to their stories, and to influence their lives in My Cafe: Recipe & story.

Game features:

• Discover the special recipes, including Sweet Tales of Latte, Cupcake, Mojito and many more
• Meet a pleasant coffee shop store
• Investigate the mystery city. Listen to the story the customer Cafe and listen to the game's plot
• Design your own restaurants with more than 200 decorative items
• Develop your own business strategy-take great risks or slow, but steady
• Managing staff; Hire and train your team
• Go social – see how your Facebook friends are running their own coffee shop

✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫
My Cafe: Recipes FREE for download Story & and play. However, some items in the game can be bought with real money. If you want to disable this feature, turn off the purchase within the application in Your device settings.
✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫

+++++
Note: an internet connection is required to play the game
+++++

Bring Your attractive restaurant story to life in an exciting new business simulator My Cafe: Recipes & Stories. Join the fun!

Follow our official page to get the latest news and useful tip on how to develop Your coffee shop:
Facebook-http://bit.ly/CoffeeShopFb, Gudang Android

Gameplay:


Download: 
MODIFIED:
1. Infinite Money
DOWNLOAD :
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money – Link 1
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money – Link 2
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money – Link 3
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money – Link 4
OBB:
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money – Link 1
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money – Link 2
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1 Mod Money – Link 3
My Cafe: Recipes & Stories APK v2017.7.1Mod Money – Link 4

0 comments